[Twisted-Python] and thanks to radix, hypatia, exarkun and glyph

Chris Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Sep 13 05:41:27 MDT 2003

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 01:35:41PM +0200, Mario Ruggier wrote:
> >On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 10:57:05AM +0100, Paul Rudin wrote:
> on this page, and apparently all other pages that include the
> smaller linked logo at page-top-centre, that link has a
> double trailing slash that gives an error...

Huh, I thought that was fixed a long time ago. It's a problem with how
twisted.lore munges links... There's an href="/" in the template, and lore
automatically generates "../" for subpages, but I think that should only
happen for relative links. I guess I'll post a bug to the bug tracker.

---------+     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix.twistd/