[Twisted-Python] and thanks to radix, hypatia, exarkun and glyph

Chris Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Sep 12 22:48:31 MDT 2003

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 12:06:43AM -0400, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:
> Mary Gardiner, for hosting our mail
>
> Chris Armstrong, who did lots of work on the move
>
> Jean-Paul Calderone, assembling and bringing server to hosting
>
> Glyph Lefkowitz, buying us a new server

Also, Thanks to Divmod (divmod.org) for paying for the hosting at Coloco
(www.coloco.com).

Tummy is also giving us free hosting on one of their virtual servers for CVS.
http://tummy.com/. Thanks!

BTW, if anybody needs access to the new CVS server, just say so and I'll
add a user for you and move your authorized_keys from pyramid to wolfwood
(the new server).

--
                                Chris Armstrong
                         << radix at twistedmatrix.com >>