[Twisted-Python] Handling forms in woven

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Tue Oct 28 10:53:36 MST 2003

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:41:38 -0600
"Hegedus, Matthew S" <matthew.s.hegedus at lmco.com> wrote:

>   With Woven I can create tables and buttons just fine, but input
>   handling
> is baffling me, and I'm suspicious of
>   webConduitGlue which is supposedly necessary for JavaScript to work
>   and
> may or may not be related to my input
>   troubles.

webConduitGlue is for livepage. You don't need livepage to handle forms.
Nor do you need controllers.

The way to handle forms in woven is the same as in twisted.web proper -
override the render method on your Resource subclass (e.g. your Page
subclass) and look at request.args.

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
Available for Python & Twisted consulting