[Twisted-Python] High Level Implementation Question

Nathan Seven scosol at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 00:24:14 MDT 2003

--- Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> Nathan Seven wrote:
>
> > But- I must say that it is really lacking in
> > organization- there are very important points in
> > certain spots that seem like they are just
> anecdotally
> > added to the previous paragraph.
>
> We don't currently have a documentation editor,
> although we're aware of
> the problem and have been looking for one for a long
> time.  Want to
> volunteer? :)

I'd be happy to assist wen the time is right, but I
don't think I'm in the proper position to do so right
now, knowing very little about twisted.
As for now, I've contributed in my own way (bought a
tshirt)- and with that, I must give respect to the
logo's designer-
It's one of the best logo's I've ever seen :)

But yeah- once I'm familiar enough with twisted to
make sense of everythign, it should be short business
sorting out the documentation, and adding to it where
it's lacking :)

=====
--
live- http://www.thedenofsin.org/