[Twisted-Python] PB, t.web tracebacks with Debian 1.1.0alpha

Alex Levy mesozoic at polynode.com
Thu Oct 16 02:29:42 MDT 2003

Moshez pointed out that the problem I'm having, originally listed here
<http://www.twistedmatrix.com/users/roundup.twistd/twisted/issue345>, is
not a bug, but a feature. I'm posting my code; could someone explain
what I'm doing wrong?

In an .rpy, I have:

--- snip ---
resource = MyResource()
resource.putChild(ResourceSubscription('unix', '/home/mesozoic/.mt'))
cache()
--- snip ---

In a separate server, I have:

--- snip ---
file = static.File('./site')
site = server.Site(file)
application = app.Application('movabletype')
application.listenUNIX(
    '/home/mesozoic/.mt',
    pb.BrokerFactory(distrib.ResourcePublisher(site)))
--- snip ---

Advice is warmly welcomed.

--
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
-- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_