[Twisted-Python] Dynamic form with twisted

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Oct 14 09:15:44 MDT 2003

vicky lupien wrote:

> I want to make a form dynamically. I don't want to use FormProcess and I
> do not understand very well how it works.  If someone have documentation
> on forms (not the one on twisted matrix), it will be appreciated.

Twisted's layers are relatively well-factored internally.  If you don't
like our dynamic form generation tools - and believe me, I know there
are good reasons not to like them - you can still use the web server.
You can easily write a form processor which uses request.args (a
dictionary of HTTP form arguments) as input and produces HTML via
request.write.

Your question seems a little vague, though: if you are looking for
documentation on forms in general, consider a resource like

	http://www.ku.edu/~acs/docs/other/forms-intro.shtml

rather than this list.