[Twisted-Python] woven dynamic table cell updating (w/ LivePage)

Justin Johnson justinjohnson at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 10 14:18:45 MDT 2003

Another question related to this.

Each cell in the table gets its image name from dict[task][step], where
task corresponds to a row and step corresponds to a column.  So if
dict[task][status] = 'S', then I send the javascript to the browser to
change the img src to be "/images/S.gif" for that cell.

Is there any way to add an event handler or some such thing to the model
(that being the dict) so that everytime a new status is entered, the
javascript gets sent to the browser and the correct image is displayed?

I saw the notify method, but didn't see any examples of it in action.

Thanks.
-Justin