[Twisted-Python] Twisted powered network jukebox

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Mon Oct 6 14:15:15 MDT 2003

On Monday, Oct 6, 2003, at 15:44 America/New_York, Michael Porter wrote:

> [...]

The packages are all available.  I'd probably end up wanting to rewrite
the GUI in PyObjC/Cocoa because wxPython is slow and a bit buggy, and
more likely than not I'd also want to factor out the ResourcePackage
thing and use the native OS X way of doing it (bundles with localizable
resources) instead.. ResourcePackage is probably only used in the GUI
layer anyways, right?

-bob