[Twisted-Python] Re: Compile failure in 1.1.0rc1 Windows

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Tue Oct 28 10:26:05 EST 2003

On 27 Oct 2003 15:06:24 -0000
"Mark Evans" <v6kk1hg02 at sneakemail.com> wrote:

> I'd also like to plug Digital Mars C++, which is very compatible
> with Microsoft Visual C++ (e.g. makefiles and such) but FREE and
> superior from every angle -   http://www.DigitalMars.com
> (No, I am not using it in this thread at all, just MSVC6sp5.)

I'm pretty sure the official exe gets built with mingw. Dunno how it is
feature-wise, but it has the important distinction of being open source.

Additionally, distutils would need DM C++ support, which I'm not sure it
has (feel free to add a feature request on the python SF tracker).

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org/
Available for Python & Twisted consulting