[Twisted-Python] Newbee needs help.

John D. lists at webcrunchers.com
Sat Oct 25 17:28:31 EDT 2003

I've downloaded Twisted Python,  and have spent considerable time trying to figure it out.

Has anyone,  or is anyone planning to write up a tutorial?

In particular,  I want to know how to process web forms page elements using the
twisted web server code,   or some examples on how to do it.

I suspect there might be tools already present that can do this,  and in normal Python,  there is the "cgi" module,  but not sure how I can use that module,  or even if it's possible to process forms page elements using this module,   or does it use some completely different approach?

Is there anyone out in the Twisted Python mailing list who's done this,  and would they care to share a few "bread crumbs" with someone who just hasn't "got it" yet?

If such a tutorial exists,  what's the URL?

John