[Twisted-Python] Twisted file upload

Thomas Weholt 2002 at weholt.org
Wed Oct 15 05:46:00 EDT 2003

If anybody can elaborate on this, provide a simple, twisted-friendly way of
parsing uploaded files, preferrably in a form with other fields as well,
that would be great.

Been messing around with something similar to this myself, and I have to
upload mainly binary files, which in my case returned just crappy, mangled
data.

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Thomas