[Twisted-Python] shut down only half the connection?

Greg greg at digitalinfo.net
Sun Oct 5 07:04:58 EDT 2003

Talking to Spamassassin's spamd. The way the client specifies that it is done
sending a message to the daemon is by closing the connection for writing.
(see http://www.spamassassin.org/full/2.5x/dist/spamd/README.spamd for
protocol details).

In this case I was able to easily work around the issue by adding an "End Of
Message" command to spamd (gotta love open source).