[Twisted-Python] Serving web content over SSL

Alex Levy mesozoic at polynode.com
Wed Oct 1 15:30:30 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 02:43, Tommi Virtanen wrote:
> twisted-web

While we're on the topic, I mentioned in IRC this morning that
twisted-web is now failing to load because it's running twistd with the
--quiet flag, which was one of several removed in the twistd refactor.

I asked whether I should post this to the tracker (meaning twistd needs
to support --quiet) or whether Moshe would just fix twisted-web. I got
no definitive answer. Maybe I'll get one here.

--
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
-- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_