[Twisted-Python] Fwd: Seems like the remote stuff works almost TOO well!

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Nov 27 21:05:13 MST 2003

I am not sure if this was just the most creative unsolicited mail I
ever received, or if it's a complaint from an unsuspecting user.  I
think the "werewolf" comment is from the "AUSPEX" capability of the
POP3 server.

Have crackers been using Twisted for some nefarious scheme?

Begin forwarded message: