[Twisted-Python] how to use the twisted logging facility?

John Benson jsbenson at bensonsystems.com
Mon Nov 24 22:28:49 MST 2003

I've looked at the log module documentation of twisted.python and more or
less guess that you can redirect the print statement to a log, and somehow
observe the stuff that is being logged in case you want to write it
somewhere else too. I was able to redirect the Python print statement to a
disk file, but am at a loss when it comes to properly configuring and
installing an observer. I want to observe the logging stream and throw it
out to a Tkinter text window.

Thanks in advance for any advice.