[Twisted-Python] Forum vs. mailing list (first try at a forum)

Jp Calderone exarkun at intarweb.us
Wed Nov 19 09:44:59 MST 2003

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 05:03:47PM +0100, lstep at adequat.net wrote:
> Just a note for a "first try" forum for people that like clicking :-)
> Any suggestion is accepted! On http://twisted.banquise.org/

  Cool.  The clock is an hour fast, it seems (or maybe it just doesn't know
about daylight savings time.  I could hardly blame it), and there are a
couple other minor annoyances (I really wanted to see my name as "last
registered user"!  Oh well, it's only PHP *wink*), but cool.

  I thought I might suggest some other sections to create, but I think I'll
just wait and see what people use it for.

  Jp