[Twisted-Python] GUI Integration

Thorsten Henninger henni at brainbot.com
Wed Nov 19 04:59:35 MST 2003

Hi all,

I would like to integrate the PerspectiveBorker into a
platform-independant GUI.
If I use Delphi for example, I include the twisted-reactor via the
Python Deplhi Interface.
But then if I call "reactor.run()" this blocks the Delphi Application!
Since wxPython for is not supported for Windows yet, and I do not want
to use GTK or PyGui, my question is:
How can I integrate the twisted framework into a GUI environment such as
Delphi?
Or do I have to use Java?
Can I run the reactor in another thread?

regards,

Thorsten

--
brainbot technologies AG
boppstrasse . 64 . 55118 mainz . germany
http://brainbot.com/  mailto:henni at brainbot.com