[Twisted-Python] Browser oddities and Woven...

Stuart Hungerford stuart.hungerford at anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 17 18:02:02 MST 2003

Hi all,

I probably shouldn't be too surprised, but I'm experiencing
some odd behaviour with IE 6.0 .vs. Mozilla 1.5, both on
Windows XP.

I've developed a Woven application that generates three
HTML pages, let's call them A, B, and C.

A's render() method does a redirect to B. B's view methods
generate an XHTML meta tag with the content attribute set
to a refresh and new URL for C:

With Mozilla as the client everything thing goes as I expected
with pages progressing from A to B to C.

With IE as the client it goes from A to B, then loops continually
on B, i.e A, B, B, B, ... without ever reaching C.

I suspect there's some request header I need to set or set
differently?  Can anyone offer me advice on this strange
situation?

Cheers,

Stu

--