[Twisted-Python] Forum vs. mailing list

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Nov 14 14:39:21 MST 2003

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 04:01:00PM -0500, Clark C. Evans wrote:
> Probably a more "helpful" item would be a "Weekly Report"
> like the Python Developer's list has.  Some dutiful individual
> there scans all of the things discussed, lists the topics
> discussed, summarizes them into a single paragaraph and
> provides links to particularly insighful emails.  In my
> opinion, this would be far more useful..

I would love to see this happen! I used to do this waay back in the
day for Twisted, but I apparently don't have the focus to keep it up
(I only got 6 issues out). I would certainly *help* with such an
effort, now, as long as someone is willing to be responsible for it,
and can bug me when they need my help.

Here's an example of what I did, the 6th and final issue:

http://cvs.twistedmatrix.com/cvs/*checkout*/twistedmatrix.com/pages/Attic/twn-6.html?rev=1.5&cvsroot=WebSite&hideattic=0

---------+           http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/