[Twisted-Python] request getUser()/getPassword() in Woven and resources...

Wed Nov 5 16:13:06 MST 2003

My question goes along the previous one in this thread.
How do you get the browser to prompt for a username and password?
My code is not woking and goes something like this: On every page request
a certain function is called, say genpage()...

def genpage(request)
     request.getUser()
     request.getPassword()

     return "hello world"

-> Browser does not prompt though. (And this does not even involve woven)

_stephan