[Twisted-Python] Informal poll, and Resolution of earlier post Fw: help please: trouble installing twisted python on Windows 2000 Pro, but not Windows XP Pro

Michal Pasternak michal at pasternak.w.lub.pl
Mon Nov 24 19:32:31 EST 2003

John Benson [Mon, Nov 24, 2003 at 02:36:42PM -0800]:
> I was having an awful time installing twisted on a W2K Professional machine.

On my W2K laptop Twisted works without installation problems, since 1.0.7,
then upgraded many times.

> Not much of a technical note, but there it is.

You just described "in case of problems, format & reinstall" procedure,
that's known to fix 99.99% problems with Windows machines :)

--
Michal Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl