[Twisted-Python] SOAP client for Twisted

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at cutter.rexx.com
Tue Nov 18 18:20:03 EST 2003

I've added minimal SOAP client support to Twisted.

I did it by copying a bit of code from twisted/web/xmlrpc.py and by
using some of the functionality from SOAPpy and adding it to
twisted/web/soap.py.

I've tested it lightly and it seems to work.

Is this of interest to the Twisted project?

If so, let me know and I'll send it along.

Someone who knows Twisted better than I will have to look at the
code to make sure that, given the way I implemented it, it does not
block.

Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman