[Twisted-Python] Re: [Plone-developers] [Ann] epoz 1.0 beta1 released

robert robert at redcor.ch
Sat Nov 15 02:54:30 EST 2003

Philipp,
thanks for your info and efforts.

I am currently working on a Project using Plone 2.0 for which I need a visual
editor.
Since the project is due by the end of the year, I need to use a solution that
is available by then.
My question therefore is:what is the state of the plone integration?
Is there something I could use to start with?

I would very much like to help beta testing, but it must be in an Plone
environment.

Robert