[Twisted-Python] Forum vs. mailing list

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Nov 13 19:08:50 EST 2003

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 05:39:42PM -0600, Hegedus, Matthew S wrote:
> Philippe Lafoucri?re mentions his favoring of a forum over a mailing list. A
> forum sounds much better to me. Topics can be nicely separated, past
> knowledge can be easily searched, and email inboxes can be freed from much
> clutter (or at least make room for spam). Is it not too late to implement a
> forum?

This is pointless. If you don't want to subscribe to the mailing list,
don't: just use one of the web interfaces to it that I pointed out
earlier.

If you want to post to the mailing list without requiring moderation,
and you want to read messages through the web and NOT receive them
through the mail, then subscribe and set the "nomail" option on your
account.

---------+           http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/