[Twisted-Python] design issue wrt exceptional events

Dennis Allison allison at shasta.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 3 13:46:22 EST 2003

The twisted version does nothing much different from the asyncchat
version as far as I can see.   Both have comments about a race condition
on closing which I suspect may be the source of my file descriptor leak.
(Actually, I think it's a socket leak... )

--
Dennis Allison * Computer Systems Laboratory * Gates 227
               * Stanford University *  Stanford CA  94305
	       * allison at shasta.stanford.edu
	       * allison at sumeru.stanford.edu