[Twisted-Python] Transparent Remote Objects

Justin Johnson justinjohnson at fastmail.fm
Fri May 16 14:34:33 EDT 2003

In your example, is VobContainer the object returned by
pb.getObjectAt(server, 8789, 30)?  And then the callRemote method ends up
invoking the remote_* methods on the service running on the other server
(the thing that inherits pb.Root)?  So I basically a class RemoteVOB that
just needs a connection to the service and it makes the remote calls for
me?

Feel free to correct my terminology if it's messed up.

Thanks.