[Twisted-Python] Large Transfers

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat May 10 21:03:43 EDT 2003

On Saturday, May 10, 2003, at 11:45 AM, Uwe C. Schroeder wrote:

> If the above is the code, how could I change it using pagers ?

Thanks for the more complete description of the problem.  I can see why
you're frustrated - the Pager implementation isn't 100% complete, and
it looks like you want every single case covered that it doesn't cover
:-).  However, this should be fixable with a little utility class.
Here's a crack at something that does what you want -