[Twisted-Python] Redirecting after form completion using woven

Neil Blakey-Milner nbm at mithrandr.moria.org
Fri Mar 14 08:23:52 MST 2003

Hi,

Two things:

Firstly, using Twisted 1.0.3, when form submissions has occurred, it
seems that the getData to build the form is done before the setData to
make the changes.  This means that the _old_ information is in the
forms, which is somewhat confusing.  For an example, use stikiwiki and
edit a page.  It's entirely possible I'm using things incorrectly,
though.

Secondly, how would I organise for a redirect to another page after my
form has been parsed and data handled with setData?  Again, stikiwiki
probably wants to redirect people to the page they've just edited or
created instead of giving them an opportunity to edit it again.

Thanks,

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner