[Twisted-Python] Twisted and wxPython on windows

Ivo van der Wijk ivo at amaze.nl
Tue Mar 11 07:27:45 MST 2003

Hi all,

I'm currently testing my python/twisted/wxWindows application under Win98
(development is done under Linux).

Has anyone tested this before?

The application is rather unresponsive sometimes, even with the
win32evenreactor installed.

Does anyone know if things will perform better under win2k?

I avoid touching Windows as much as possible, so I'm somewhat of a
newbie in this area (windows development and python under windows).

Cheers

	Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                                      -=-
Brouwersgracht 132                             Amaze Internet Services V.O.F.