[Twisted-Python] Portland Perspective Broker presentation Monday

Kevin Turner acapnotic at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Mar 6 18:14:05 MST 2003

This coming Monday (March 10th), I will be addressing the Portland
Python Interest Group on the subject of Twisted's Perspective Broker.
Topics will include a few words on security, an example of how to
implement a Observer/Observable system across the network, and
whatever else I dream up between now and Monday.

You can take this as a free prelude to Brian Warner's more extensive
treatment of the topic later this month at PyCon, or Glyph's many hour
tutorial (pending confirmation) at OSCON here in Portland later this
year.

Where: Fox Tower in downtown Portland, Oregon.  Lobby entrances are on Broadway and Park avenues,
between SW Yamhill and Taylor streets, just southwest of Pioneer
Courthouse Square.

When: Monday, March 10th, 7 PM.  Please meet us in the lobby some
minutes *early* so that our host may escort us to the conference room.
Bands of scruffy geeks roaming around after hours seems to make building
security touchy.

Cheers,

 - Kevin

--
The moon is waxing crescent, 11.7% illuminated, 3.3 days old.