[Twisted-Python] fetchmany and deferreds which call back more than once

Clark C. Evans cce at clarkevans.com
Mon Mar 3 23:21:06 MST 2003

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 07:24:56PM -0500, andrewextra at puzzling.org wrote:
| > On a related item, some database adapters (pypgsql) have
| > a non-blocking execute so that you can pool for results
|                                          ^^^^
| Do you mean "poll"/"polling"?

Err, yai; oops.  I found in the archives Gerhard's posting [1]
and its follow up discussion which is exactly what I was
looking for.   For the Microsoft SQL binding, I'm almost done
with a patch to enterprise/adbapi.py, using the previous patch
posted for iterators deferred to a thread.

Womble on,

Clark
[1] http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2002-December/002419.html