[Twisted-Python] greetings!

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Thu Mar 13 10:08:13 EST 2003

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 09:13:39AM -0500, Robert W. Dumond wrote:
> (side track - oh, and yeah, i do know about zope.  i worked with it
> some, but i decided i would rather work with your product so i could
> work with pure python.)

Well there are already Zope products to do just about everything you want to do.  There are very few, if any, complete implementations of what you want in Twisted.  Although it would be great if someone were to make all of this available in Twisted, I think it's too much for one person to do well in a reasonable amount of time, and that you should take another look at Zope/Plone/etc..

-bob