[Twisted-Python] patch implementing 'fetchmany' from enterprise.adbapi

Clark C. Evans cce at clarkevans.com
Tue Mar 4 08:32:15 EST 2003

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 11:58:57PM +1100, Andrew Bennetts wrote:
| I've done this succesfully before:
|     http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2002-August/001447.html
|
| IIRC, the trick is to twiddle with the module *before* creating your
| ConnectionPool, so that it's fixed by the time it imports the module and
| checks its threadsafety attribute.

Andrew,

Thank you for your help.  I've twiddled with it for at least 40 min
now, about 20 min before the first post and another 10-20 min now.
I've tried many permutations, including, but not limited to...

   import mx.ODBC.EasySoft
   mx.ODBC.EasySoft.threadsaftey = 1
   from twisted.enterprise import adbapi
   pool = adbapi.ConnectionPool("mx.ODBC.EasySoft","MyDSN")

Anyway, can we talk about other aspects of the patch?  This hack
really isn't important...

Clark