[Twisted-Python] Removing broken/unused packages

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jun 6 09:26:30 MDT 2003

On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 11:12 AM, Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:

> I propose we remove coil and popsicle. zoot should probably go too

Can we remove these from the release without killing them in CVS?  I'd
like to have the code stay around for example purposes, but you're
right that this stuff is too poorly documented and poorly maintained to
stay in the release tarball.

Zoot should probably be killed entirely, unless Zooko intends to finish
it at some point.