[Twisted-Python] Some Question about on woven and rpy/page.Page

Martin Möllenbeck Martin.Moellenbeck at t-online.de
Fri Jun 27 16:41:47 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have setup a simple web-server (see the files attached).

When I comment out the render-method of MyPage (start.rpy), I get
this output:
<snip>
Some stuff goes here-
this is the 'submit not in request.args'
Some more stuff goes here.
this is the None
</snip>

It seems the request parameter 'submit' are not set.

If I comment in the render-method of MyPage, I get this output:
<snip>
send via submit
<snip>

When I have a look to the request, it seems that the first request
(with the correct parameter, return with 302) and then a second
request will be done with 200.

Have anybody an answer for me ;-)

Martin