[Twisted-Python] Getting Stories Straight (RPYs)

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Jun 24 18:31:24 EDT 2003

On 2003.06.24 12:14, Philippe Lafoucrière wrote:
> I don't see how to make links between pages (resources). I know I can define some new
> Child resource, but how do manage several Pages ?

You should have a single root resource that knows the layout of
your entire web app. Once you've got that, the only kinds of
links you need are child and sibling. Also, if you set
appRoot = True in your root Page subclass, you can call
request.getRootURL() anywhere else to get a URL that points to
the root of your web app.

You would manage several Pages by making them all children of
your main app-root Page.

---------+     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix.twistd/