[Twisted-Python] Hacking imap

Jp Calderone exarkun at intarweb.us
Tue Jun 24 01:23:53 EDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 01:38:32AM +0200, Anders Hammarquist wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wanted to give a heads-up that I intend feed you guys a patch for
> the imap server to properly handle literals in all places they need to
> be handled towards the end of this week.

  Could you elaborate on "properly handle"?  I am currently making changes
in this area as well, mainly in the direction of avoiding all the in-memory
buffering the code currently does.

  Jp

--
"One World, one Web, one Program." - Microsoft(R) promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer." - Adolf Hitler