[Twisted-Python] Twisted Matrix and PDOM

N. Wieland nicholas_wieland at yahoo.it
Sun Jun 15 10:09:02 EDT 2003

Hi,
    I want to implement a Native XML database in Python, so, after
    having used TM for a little work a pair of months ago, I'm thinking
    about using Twisted Matrix and implementing it as a plugin.
    All I need (at this stage) is a persistent DOM for storing XML files
    on disk instead of keeping them in memory.
    I need a little help, I don't want to reinvent the weel, I'd like a
    suggestion about where to look from you Twisted gurus :-]
    Twisted.persisted ?

TIA,
	nicholas