[Twisted-Python] typos

Moshe Zadka m at moshez.org
Tue Jun 10 19:29:16 EDT 2003

> % grep -s "process_docs" `find . -print`

This should have immediately alerted you: you did _, not -.
[Not that it's mentioned in any documentation. Currently, the process
of working from CVS is non-trivial. Contribution of a "Working Out
Of CVS" HOWTO will be gladly welcomed.]

For the record, in Debian these are the packages which are needed
to run netpbm:

- tetex-extra
- netpbm
- gs-common

Having never had fink, I cannot tell you if this has anything to
do with the fink packages.
--
Moshe Zadka -- http://moshez.org/
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.