[Twisted-Python] Hep and Twisted (Was: Twisted-webserver hangs when serving big files)

Abe Fettig abe at fettig.net
Tue Jun 10 16:24:53 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 15:52, darryl wrote:
> > That sounds like an excellent idea.  I'll try to post frequently to my
> > weblog throughout this process, in hopes it will be useful to others
> > down the road.

> Please post to your weblog as you progress. My attempts at twisted
> are/were worse than yours and I wouldn't dare show any code.

Will do, I think that keeping such a public record could be useful.

>  Since you
> have jabber support in HEP are you going to do jabber the 'twisted' way?

IM support in Hep is on hold at the moment - there are a bunch of other
things that are higher priority right now.  But at some point (after Hep
0.4 is released), I'll be working on getting IM support into Hep, and
then I'll defitely be doing it the Twisted way.  I'm not interested in
trying to integrate non-Twisted networking libraries into Hep.

Abe