[Twisted-Python] typos

Andrew Bennetts andrew-twisted at puzzling.org
Mon Jun 9 20:47:28 EDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 11:37:36AM -0600, Andrew Dalke wrote:
> Andrew Bennetts:
> >These were fixed in CVS a couple of weeks ago -- but thanks anyway!
>
> Any thoughts of either updating the online docs more frequently or
> making a "development" section of the site, like what Python does?
> (It has docs for the current release and docs for the most recent
> CVS version.)

I agree; this is an excellent idea.  Far too often we've said "but the docs
in the next release will be much better, so get CVS or wait for 1.0.xx"...

I think it would be too much effort to update the API docs automatically;
epydoc takes something like an hour to process all of Twisted (although
potentially this could be done nightly?).  I'd be happy to just see a
twistedmatrix.com/documents/dev/howto, mirroring the way python.org does it.

Who is the right person to pester to get this set up?  :)

-Andrew.