[Twisted-Python] Learning unittest (was: ReverseProxy does not forward GET URL parameters)

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Thu Jun 5 09:14:37 EDT 2003

> I will look into writing one. I needed an excuse to learn unittest...
> :-)

Don't relay solely on the docs to do this, they'll drive you crazy. :^(

Instead, go to chapter 6 of http://diveintopython.org/ , and
everything will magically unfold in your mind. :^)

Chapter 17 of the "Python in a Nutshell" book is a good intro, too.

--
"I have been, and always will be, a programmer: even when designing,
Emacs is my canvas, and I expect C-x C-c to be engraved on my tombstone."

Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net