[Twisted-Python] (Summary) The problem with Twisted...

jml at ids.org.au jml at ids.org.au
Thu Jun 5 09:06:17 EDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 10:45:31PM +1000, jml at ids.org.au wrote:
> ... is that we have no word for "entrepreneur".

1. Docs.
a) We need more docs, esp API docs. This needs to be a commitment to docs, and
   not just a writing binge.
b) A book is more than a collection of howtos

2. The website should target "decision makers" primarily. Hackers only need
   links to download, docs, mailing list, and why our tech is cool

3. Coil.

Not a flame. Not claiming amazing ideas. Just stuff to make ppl feel more warm
and fuzzy.

cheers,
jml