[Twisted-Python] twisted newbie question about UDP

Jaroslav Jakl j.jakl at era.cz
Tue Jun 3 07:07:27 EDT 2003

Hello all,
I have the following problem with UDP communication in twisted:

I tried an example from howto doc. chapter 4.4.2 and it produce
EWOULDBLOCK error after first received packet.
Question is how to handle EWOULDBLOCK exception, because
it isn't handled EWOULDBLOCK in udp.port.doRead().

The second question is how to set REUSEADDR on UDP socket in twisted.
I need it because we have several processes communicating on the same UDP
port (not all writen in python).

Thanks in advance,
Jaroslav Jakl