[Twisted-Python] ReverseProxy doesn't send X-Forwarded-For header

Lance Kurisaki lkurisaki at ambiron.net
Tue Jun 3 01:08:33 EDT 2003

I understand your reasons and agree. My only reservation is that if
someone wants to send the header, it's not immediately obvious (wasn't
to me, anyway) what the proper line of code is and where it should go.
It took me a while to figure it out.

Perhaps if we make it dependent on an instance attribute, such as
"sendXForwardedFor", which is by default set to 0?

I have no problem if you decide to leave it out entirely, though...

					Lance