[Twisted-Python] twisted.web.xmlrpc doesn't generate content length header

Steve Freitas sflist at ihonk.com
Tue Jul 29 22:51:47 MDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm experimenting with a C++ XML-RPC client library, and it refused to talk to
my Twisted sample server. Why? It reported that no content length was given,
so it gave up and sulked. So I dumped what Twisted coughed up, and sure
enough, it's lacking a content length field (I'm calling the sample
xmlrpc_add(self, a, b) function):

HTTP/1.0 200 OK