[Twisted-Python] Pretty printing in Woven

Alex Levy mesozoic at polynode.com
Wed Jul 23 08:23:34 MDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 07:45:02AM -0500, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 22, 2003, at 07:25 PM, Alex Levy wrote:
>
> >Attached is a diff for pretty-printing HTML in Woven.
>
> Is this in the bugtracker someplace?

No, it's not -- I can add it if you'd like ;)

The only reason I'm posting it here is that I've been using it for weeks
already, and I wanted to see if people thought it was worth including.  I
know it's not an urgent bugfix, but I'm not really good at those anyways.

--
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
 -- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_