[Twisted-Python] Mail Server

David A. Leedom daleedom at hightowergroup.com
Mon Jul 21 11:13:13 MDT 2003

I am new to Twisted Matrix.

I am trying to setup an mail system that will use a database as the
datastore for emails, domains and user access (both pop3/imap and stmp).

What I am looking for is a code snipit example of how to setup a POP3 and
SMTP server using frame work without using the TAP utility.

I figure once I have this example then I can begin to understand the
documentation better.  There is something missing in the explanation of how
things work.  It just goes over my head.

Thanks You,

Dave Leedom

The Hightower Group, Inc.
Information Technology Consulting