[Twisted-Python] Guard

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Jul 21 03:54:22 MDT 2003

On Monday, July 21, 2003, at 04:19 AM, Moshe Zadka wrote:

> So, I think of the simpleguard/guard decision as "make easy things
> easy, make difficult things possible". webhappyrealm shows how to make
> difficult things possible -- simpleguard examples show how to make
> easy things easy.

Hmm.  Your point about migration is well-taken; perhaps this code is
not so bad as I made it out to be.

I suppose the next thing to do would be to flesh out webhappyrealm a
little bit and add it to doc/examples rather than relegating it to
sandbox.  Can a PicturePile expert comment on the feasibility of adding
both kinds of authentication to it, so as to demonstrate both
approaches and how to move from one to the other?