[Twisted-Python] HTTP Authentication Example for review

David McCurley David.McCurley at technologist.com
Wed Jul 16 14:46:46 MDT 2003

But MyGuard doesn't have isLeaf=True because its not a leaf.  Its at the
top of some resource tree/subtree that it guards.

I thought I had some type of problem with setting isLeaf=True in MyGuard
and it not giving me the behavior I wanted (maybe only if it was the
root resource).  That is, if I'm remembering the other night correctly
:)  Maybe I'll read through the source again so I can figure out again
why I don't have isLeaf.  I'm almost sure there is/was a reason.

Thx!